Help to raise money for Watford Liberal Democrats and potentially win over £100 a month in prizes by joining our 100 club!
What is the 100 Club and how does it work?
Our 100 club helps to raise funds for local campaigning, all of which will be vital to May 2022's mayoral and local elections, whilst giving you the opportunity to win over £100 a month and have some fun!
There are 100 numbers available and for just £5 per number, per month, and you can buy as many as you like while they are still available. You must commit to keeping the same number(s) for a year. Each month, we will hold a draw based on the last two digits of the first three numbers in the Premium Bond draw. Yes, if you were very lucky you could win all three prizes in one month. We will announce the lucky winners to all club members via Facebook and email and their winnings will be transferred direct to their bank accounts by BACS. The rest of the income generated from the monthly subscriptions will go to supporting the local party.
What is the value of the monthly prize?
1st prize - £100 | 2nd prize - £60 | 3rd prize - £30
If you're lucky, however, you could end up winning multiple prizes!
How do I join?
Participants must set up a standing order:
- Decide on your monthly subscription (multiples of £5 only please).
- Contact [email protected] to enquire about the numbers available.
- Fill in an application form.
- Contact your bank and set up a standing order payable to: St Andrews Liberals 100 Club, Sort Code: 20-03-84, Account Number: 13572609. The reference should be “LIBDEM 100CLUB” and ideally, we ask that the payment is made on 1st of each month.
- Please advise us that you have done this by emailing [email protected] with your application form attached.
If you would prefer to fill in a paper standing order form, you can download one here.
Participants must be 16 or over but do not need to be registered members or supporters.
What are the rules?
You can read the rules here.
What if I have questions?
Please email Mark Watkin (club organiser) at [email protected].